WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, July 5, 2013

Flashback Friday - A New Little Someone



Happy Friday! This week's Flashback Friday features the stamp set A New Little Someone, which was retired in 2007.


I think the cutest stamp of this set is by far the stuffed bunny rabbit! I started with a base of Early Espresso followed by a layer of Whisper White. Then I layered Pear Pizzazz embossed with Perfect Polka Dots with the retired Nursery Suite Specialty Designer Series Paper and covered the seam with the newly retired Early Espresso 1/2" Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon. 

Then I stamped the bunny rabbit from A New Little Someone with Jet Black Stazon and using my Aquapainter and some Crumb Cake ink on the lid of my stamp pad, I casually colored it in. Then I did some light shading around the bunny with my Soft Suede ink and an Aquapainter. Doesn't he look so soft and fluffy? I continued to watercolor the ribbon with Pear Pizzaz and the feet with Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose.

I matted the bunny image with Regal Rose and Baja Breeze and mounted it with Dimensionals. Then I stamped the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes with Early Espresso, punched it out with the Word Window punch (I hope this punch never goes away!) and layered it with Early Espresso punched with the Modern Label. That is my go to layering combo for the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. Teeny Tiny Wishes has a greeting for nearly every occasion you can think of and it comes in wood-mount, clear-mount, and digital format!






(Click on any of the links below)


  • Stock up & Save!: Buy 3 packs of DSP and get 1 FREE! No limits!!
  • Clearance Rack: Check out the updated Clearance Rack and save up to 80% while supplies last!
  • Paper Pumpkin: Get a project kit sent to your door each month! Subscribe today or contact me to see the past kits and sample ideas.
  • Single Stamps: Choose any single stamps from Assortment 3 or Assortment 4 (expires July 31, 2013)
  • Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 6 sets during this limited time trial!
  • Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment