WEEKLY DEALS

Catalogs

Friday, August 9, 2013

Convention 2013 Swaps - Part Two - Spanish Cards!


I am ready to share the rest of my swaps from Stampin' Up! Convention 2013! This Spanish Card swap was the only "organized" swap that I signed up for. The other cards I made were swapped with random people while waiting in lines for various things. In case you missed those cards, you can check them out here.

I will start by sharing my card that I created for the swap:

Carolyn Bennett - Carthage (and Cookeville), TN (Frases Por Docena stamp set)

I admit this is almost an identical case to another card I found online. I tried to change it up some but I only changed the DSP and the border punch and of course the stamp set. I really love this color combination!

I had to wait to share these with you until I received them all. We planned to swap these at convention but there were some unpreventable delays and some demonstrators had to mail their swap cards out to everyone, and today I received the last one! Check out these beautiful cards! (Some of the names were missing or had fallen out of the cards so I had to guess based on the sign up list so if I have something wrong please let me know.)

Love the glitter in this one:
Taimara Valdez - Morrisville, NC (Desde mi Corazon AND Swallowtail stamp sets)

Love how she used Crystal Effects on the shell and made it look more realistic!
Candy Rattray - Texas (By the Tide AND Deseos Pequenitos)

Love this color combination:
Michele Wilson (?) - (Saludos en Tiza stamp set)
 Love these layers and the Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper:
Lisa Fleming - Lafayette, LA (Imagenes de Cumpleanos AND Simplemente Para Ti stamp sets)

Love the layers, colors, and layout:
Tina Petco(Deseos en Etiquetas stamp set)
 Love the colors, the layout, and the layers:

Olivia Studley - (Expresante AND Saludos en Tiza stamp sets)
 Love the Birthday Basics Designer Series paper and ANYTHING with butterflies!!
Lisa Shults (?) - (Celebrando stamp set)
 Great colors and lots of layers!
Shirley Merker (?) -  (Desde mi Corazon stamp set)

Totally love this layout and the colors and great layering!!
Sherri Eddleblute - Odenton, MD (Abrazos y Besos AND Secret Garden stamp sets)
Did you know that Stampin' Up! had Spanish stamp sets? We also have German and French stamp sets! If you would like a catalog for the Spanish, German, or French stamp sets - let me know! If you have some friends that would love to make some of these cards or others - we need to talk!




(Click on any of the links below)


  • FREE Kits: Join the Stampin' Up! family and choose 1 of 4 free kits along with your custom Starter Kit for only $99 which includes up to $125 of your favorite products!
  • Paper Pumpkin: Get your first 2 months free when you use the code PUMPKINDEAL. Sign up today! (expires 8/31/13)
  • Undefined: Carve your own stamps!
  • Thinlits Card Dies: New Dies that will cut and score to create a card that "flips" in just one step!
  • Photopolymer Stamps: The perfectly clear choice. Choose from 6 sets during this limited time trial!
  • Best of...25 Years: Stampin' Up! is bringing back some of their most popular stamps over the last 25 years and releasing a new stamp set each month. Buy 6 sets get one FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment